Barbieri Swing Series 2 Spectrophotometer
Barbieri Swing spectrophotometer
The Barbieri Swing works seemlessly with all versions of pressSIGN 7.
Thanks to it's ability to measure transparent materials and to measure most different flexible media, the Spectro Swing is a very special and unique measurement device. It is the ideal measurement device for production environments as it is tailored to the needs of all aqueous, solvent and UV roll-to-roll printers.
- Creation of ICC profiles for digital output devices for most different materials (both reflective and transparent)
- Linearization of digital output devices
- Single measurements of spot colours with subsequent check of the color-true printing
- Inkjet (aqueous, solvent) printing
- Digital photo printing
- For transparent and reflective media
- Measurement aperture diameter 2 mm
- Easy to use thanks "no-button operation"
- Able to measure targets with up to 3000 patches
- For most different, flexible media up to 1 mm thickness (paper, banner, canvas, canvas cover for trucks, backlit, etc)
- Supported by a wide range of RIP-software
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement conditions: M0, M2 (UVCut)