Barbieri SpectroPad Series 2 Spectrophotometer
Barbieri SpectroPad spectrophotometer
The Barbieri SpectroPad can be driven directly by all versions of pressSIGN 7.
The portable professional spectrophotometer to measure most variety of different reflective media used in professional digital printing including large and wide format.
Thanks to its independence from a computer it can be used either with pressSIGN 7 or by using the on-screen functionality. It's high quality touch display makes it an easy instrument to use with immediate feedback.
The SpectroPad works seamlessly with pressSIGN 7 to measure most types of reflective substrates found in digital printing including plastics, paper and board. The SpectroPad can be used to monitor quality with pressSIGN and provide feedback for genearating better performance from the printing device.
- Portable, wireless (battery operated, WiFi)
- Measurement aperture diameter 6 mm
- Barbieri qb-technology inside (D50 LED illumination, next generation of highest precision spectral core)
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement condition: M1, M0 and M2 (UVCut)
- 1-line manual scanning
- Touch Screen
- Geometry: 45°/0°
- Microsoft Windows XP or later (32 and 64 bit)
- Moc OS X 10.5 or later (Intel)
SpectroPad 6 mm measuring aperture
Download PDF here