PANTONE Fashion, Home & Interiors Cotton Passport
2,100 market-driven fashion, home and interior colours in one portable folio
The newly redesigned Cotton Passport now features the complete Fashion, Home and Interiors Color System – including all 175 new colours added in 2011 – in a new chromatic arrangement.
A convenient accordion-style format lets you see the entire PANTONE Fashion, Home and Interiors Color library at a glance. It’s never been easier or faster to find your inspiration, locate a PANTONE colour or accurately communicate your colour ideas and decisions.
Cotton Passport travels with you easily, so you’ll never be without your complete set of PANTONE Fashion + Home colours. It is the perfect choice for client consultations, vendor meetings, fashion shows, trade events – even trend spotting and shopping. For a home office, smaller studio or satellite workspace, Cotton Passport makes a handy compact companion to our larger format PANTONE Color products.
PANTONE™ Cotton Passport Features:
• 2,100 trend-relevant Fashion, Home & Interiors colours in a compact 5” x 8” folio, arranged by colour family in a user-friendly accordion style format
• Permanently affixed 100% cotton chips are numerically referenced with Fashion + Home Colour
• A fast and efficient guide for ordering full-size colour Swatch Card standards – saves time and costly mistakes
• Single-colour separation mask enhances colour viewing
• Attractive jewel-toned cover makes a design statement of its own
• Includes COLOR MANAGER Software enabling digital design with all PANTONE Colour libraries
PANTONE™ Cotton Passport Benefits:
• Portable, compact colour reference makes it ideal for quick colour choices in the office or while traveling
• Accordion-style format provides a comprehensive view of all of the PANTONE Fashion+Home Colours at a glance
• A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
• Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify colour choices to clients and manufacturers
• As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion+Home Colour can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Fashion+Home Colour Number
• PANTONE Colours are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary colour standards to be approved for production
• As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Fashion+Home Colours assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again
Pantone Part Number FFC204