ProofMaster (output up to 24in wide) inc RIP + editor
New ProofMaster v6 RIP for MacOS or Windows 10 is the perfect printing solution for A1 printers up to 24 inch wide
The ProofMaster software RIP forms one of the most complete packages available in the industry today, offering both ConTone proofing and photo printing, Multiplatform usage on Mac & PC for a wide variety of file formats, a host of production tools, soft-proofing and workflow automation to name just some of its main features. The software allows the in-house production of certifiable colour proofs and great looking photographic and large format prints.
ProofMaster modular structure offers increased flexibility, offering you the possibility to choose today for the ProofMaster you need and later on to add new modules as your company will expand.
Base product key features overview
• MacOS / Windows 10
• Drives 2 IP/USB/FW printers as standard - choose from 5 printer driver categories
• Workflow automation via multiple input and output folders
• Matching of high-end color managed workflows (CMYK, RGB or Lab)
• Color accuracy through standard ICC profiles
• Multichannel input and output profiles
• Easy set-up of an unlimited number of proofing or photo printing queues and hot folders
• Accepts all the main file formats: PS, PDF (X3, X1a), eps, psd, ai, nCT/nLW, DCS2, TIFF (/IT) and also the RAW format for digital photography
• Advanced handling of spot colours, fully CxF-compatible
• Handy spot colour tuner
• Fast processing function for high-speed LFP production
• Standard editor offering a host of image editing, production tools and soft proofing
• Basic substrate texture simulation
• Customizable job ticket, also allowing import of EXIF data
• Use of standard and customized contact sheet templates
• Photoshop plug-in support and colour setting import via Adobe CSF
• Fotoba cutting marks
• FOGRA/UGRA and GATF control strips - optional
• Improved linearization and ink-bleeding
• Supports all common spectrophotometers from X-Rite
ProofMaster v6 Base Product
The ProofMaster v6 base product already offers one of the most complete packages available in the industry today, offering both ConTone proofing and photo printing for a wide variety of file formats on Mac & PC (Multiplatform). It allows the in-house production of certifiable colour proofs as well as great looking photographic and large format prints.
Standard features such as the integration and matching of high-end colour managed work-flows for a variety of file formats, multi-channel input & output, CXF compatibility and substrate texture simulation make it ideal for design or pre-press agencies and printing houses requiring a colour accurate simulation of the final production quality.
Other features such as contact sheets & templates, production tools, support of colour settings via Adobe CSF, Fotoba cutting marks, acceptance of Exif and RAW data make ProofMaster ideal for photographers. Industrial photographers will also be interested in the proofing functionalities allowing an accurate simulation of the press quality.
ProofMaster's modular structure offers increased flexibility, offering you the possibility to add product options as your company will expand.
ProofMaster v6 Options
In addition to the already very complete base product, the ProofMaster v4 software solutions suite also offers a number of options, each consisting of expert features for specific applications. The license server included in the base product makes it very easy for users to add one or more options at any point. It equally allows the integration of additional editor, RIP or printer driver licenses over the network.
The software’s modular structure allows the user to tailor its functionalities towards the requirements of the various application domains.
• Certify! Option
• 1-Bit option
• Advanced Color option
• Advanced Profiler option (not yet available)
• Advanced Editor option (not yet available)
• SoftProof option (not yet available)
• RasterCreator option
• Cut! Option
The functionalities of the RasterCreator and Cut! options are also available as standalone products:
Download PDF here