Pantone Plus Colorbridge Coated & Uncoated (two-guide set)
PANTONE® Color Bridge Coated and Uncoated set - an essential guide for designers, pre-press and printers - now with 294 new colours introduced in September 2019.
Bridge solid Pantone colours for process printing or web design. The Pantone Plus Series Color Bridge Set provides process colour simulations of all solid Pantone colours in a convenient side-by-side comparison format. Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colours than ever to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify Pantone colours with confidence, even if your manufacturing is a world away.
An invaluable multi-use colour reference tool, Color Bridge can be used to select and specify solid Pantone colours,to determine how a Pantone colour will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of Pantone colours on monitors and web pages. HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying colour selections across media.
All new colours have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colours. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool, digital image color-correction tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colours.
PANTONE™ Color Bridge Set Features:
• Contains all 1845 solid Pantone Colours, including 294 new colors for 2019, on coated and uncoated stock
• Portable fan guide format
• Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid colour
• sRGB and HTML values for solid colours
• Colours bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colours
• Text-weight paper stock
• Pantone Colour Manager Software for updating Pantone Colours in popular design applications
• Colour locator index
• Each colour identified with a distinct Pantone number or name
• Icons mark colours that can be satisfactorily reporduced in CMYK and/or RGB
• Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
• Includes ColorChecker Primer for colour correcting images
PANTONE™ Color Bridge Set Benefits:
• One guide, multiple uses
• Saves money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK
• Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the colour match if desired
• Eliminates undesirable colour surprises before incurring costly pre-production printing expenses
• Optimally display colours on monitors and web pages
• Visualises solid Pantone colours on the most popular paper stock
• Portable format provides convenience and fast access to colour data
• Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate colour selection and matching
• Included colour correction tool enables easy colour balancing and creative control of digital images
• Pantone Colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
• System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
Pantone Part Number GG6102A