Barbieri LFP Series 3 Spectrophotometer
Barbieri LFP Spectrophotometer
Barbieri LFP works seemlessly with all versions of pressSIGN 7.
The Spectro LFP Series 3 is the most versatile transmission/reflection spectrophotometer ever. It is specially designed for automaticmeasurement of most different materials in large format, flatbed and industrial printing.
- Creation of ICC profiles for digital output devices for most different materials (both reflective and transparent)
- Linearisation of digital output devices
- Single measurements of spot colours with subsequent check of the colour-true printing
- For transparent and reflective media Measurement aperture switchable between diameter 2, 6 and 8mm
- Also for heavy and thick materials (max. media thickness 20 mm)
- Supported by a wide range of RIP-software
- Examples of materials which can be measured fully automatically: textiles, glass, backlit film, papers, vinyl, cardboards, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone and ceramic plates.
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement conditions: M0, M2 (UVCut) and M3 (Pol)
- Geometry: - reflection 45°/0° - transmission d/0°
Available in 2 versions:
- Spectro LFP RT - Spectro LFP Tex
Download PDF here